THE MIDLANDS BASED
GRISTWOOD & TOMS LTD
Founded in 1974 Gristwood & Toms has grown in to one of the largest and best equipped arboricultural companies in the UK. Employing over 170 staff, we pride ourselves in having sufficient resources and expertise to provide a comprehensive arboricultural service to all sectors regardless of scale.
Come and join one of the country’s leading Arboricultural and Tree Surveying companies.
The Role: A brilliant opportunity for a Tree Surveyor to join our great team of Professional Arboriculturalist’s and Consultants. We are keen on continuous professional development and will help with any training required and career progression. A relocation package is available for the right candidates.
- Be highly motivated and able to work at an extremely high standard
- Be qualified in Lantra Professional Tree Inspection with tree surveying experience using software such as Ezytreev or Arbortrack
- Have good written and oral communications skills
- Have a sound knowledge of tree pests, diseases and disorders
- Able to identify tree species commonly occurring in the urban environment
- A good understanding of BS 3998:2010 and tree work specifications
- Full Driving Licence
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Undertake the survey and re-survey of trees in highways, public open spaces, allotments, woodlands etc. using handheld data capture devices.
- Draft basic tree reports and tree works specifications
- Work across the Gristwood and Toms area of operations which may require occasional overnight stays
- Provide support to Gristwood and Toms Consultants and Operations Managers as required
Remuneration package dependant on qualifications and experience £26-£32K per year plus 28 days holiday including bank holidays, a company vehicle & phone and the opportunity for overtime on top, at higher rates of pay. Relocation packages are available for the right candidates.
In return we offer a friendly environment and team atmosphere along with progression opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please send CVs to Joan Young, Gristwood and Toms, Harris Lane, Shenley, Herts. WD7 9EG
For further information please contact Simon Rogers on 07795 361089