Gristwood and Toms Ltd are seeking to employ a suitably experienced and qualified Manager for the London and Southeast areas.
Roles and Responsibilities to include:
- Management of day-to-day operational mobilisation
- Implementation of essential toolbox talks
- Pre-works site inspection and works coordination.
- Site Health & Safety and Quality audits
- Client Liaison
- Management of operational staff and works allocation.
- Works estimating and specification.
- Damage and incident investigations
- Managerial absence cover
- Organisation of traffic sensitive works and parking restrictions.
- Assistance with management of stores and equipment issuing.
Based at our head office in Shenley, the successful candidate will report to the Contracts and Operational Management Team; you will be expected to operate within ALL contract areas serviced from Shenley and be able to travel outside of these areas periodically as required.
- Appropriate industry qualifications and or experience
- Familiarity with risk assessment processes and method statements
- Competence in VTA and working towards achieving Professional Tree Inspection accreditation
- Good communication skills (Oral, Written) and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of staff management issues
- IT Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) in house training will be provided as required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Full driving licence
- Capacity to ensure compliance with BS3998; 2010-Tree Work Recommendations.
- Local Authority experience
- Experience of managing H&S in the workplace
- Experience of working with electronic tree management systems.
- 28 Days paid leave (Inc. Bank Holidays)
- Company vehicle
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
£36 to £40k PA; subject to qualifications and experience
For further information please email your CV to Joan.firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be invited to interview.